War with U.S., Israel to end when Iran ‘certain’ it cannot be repeated, says Araghchi

2 months ago 1
ARTICLE AD BOX
File photograph  of Iran Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi

File photograph of Iran Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi | Photo Credit: Reuters

Iran’s Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said successful an interrogation published connected Sunday (March 15, 2026) that the warfare pitting his state against the United States and Israel volition lone extremity erstwhile Tehran tin beryllium definite it volition not beryllium restarted.

“This warfare volition extremity erstwhile we are definite it volition not beryllium repeated and that reparations volition beryllium paid. We experienced this past year: Israel attacked, past the United States... they regrouped and attacked america again,” Mr. Araghchi told Arabic-language quality outlet Al-Araby Al-Jadeed, referring to Iran’s warfare with Israel and the U.S. successful June 2025.

Iran-Israel warfare LIVE updates

Iran has ‘ample evidence’ U.S. bases successful Mideast utilized successful attacks: FM

Mr. Araghchi said successful the interrogation that Tehran has “ample evidence” U.S. bases successful the Middle East person been utilized to people the Islamic republic.

“We person ample grounds of this: outer imagery and physics surveillance show that US bases successful this portion are being utilized for attacks,” Mr. Araghchi told Arabic-language quality outlet, claiming that missiles had been launched from the UAE to onslaught Kharg Island, a captious Iranian lipid hub.

Published - March 15, 2026 06:14 p.m. IST

Read Entire Article