The Delhi High Court connected Tuesday (December 23, 2025) dismissed the pleas of 2 sons of Hizbul Mujahideen main Syed Salahuddin and others challenging the framing of charges against them successful a terror backing case.
Bench of Justices Vivek Chaudhary and Manoj Jain rejected the appeals connected the crushed that they were not maintainable. The elaborate judgement is awaited. The accused had challenged a 2021 proceedings tribunal bid framing charges against them.

According to the National Investigation Agency (NIA), “The lawsuit pertains to the transportation of funds done hawala channels by Pakistan-based terrorists to Jammu and Kashmir, successful a transgression conspiracy hatched with immoderate operatives successful India, to substance and money the secessionist and violent activities successful Jammu and Kashmir.”
While Salahuddin's lad Shahid Yousuf was arrested successful October 2017, his different lad Syed Ahmad Shakeel was arrested by the NIA connected August 30, 2018, from his Srinagar residence successful transportation with the panic backing lawsuit lodged successful 2011.

The NIA had said Yousuf was arrested connected the allegations of receiving funds from Hizbul Mujahideen from overseas and was charge-sheeted successful 2018.
It had been said that Shakeel allegedly received wealth done Western Union from absconding accused Aijaz Ahmad Bhat, and his sanction had besides surfaced successful raising, receiving, and collecting funds from the violent organisation done cadres from Saudi Arabia. Salahuddin, designated arsenic a planetary violent by the United States, is the self-styled commandant of Hizbul Mujahideen.

4 months ago
1






