Two men accused of carrying retired last week’s deadly wide shooting connected Bondi Beach recorded a video condemning “Zionists”, constabulary allege successful tribunal documents released connected Monday (December 22, 2025).
A video record recovered connected 1 of the accused’s telephone shows the 2 sitting successful beforehand of an Islamic State flag, reciting a transition from the Koran and making statements “regarding their motivation for the ‘Bondi attack’”, the constabulary documents said.

Police allege Bondi shooters trained for onslaught successful Australia
Police person alleged that 2 men accused of carrying retired past week’s deadly wide shooting connected Bondi formation trained for the onslaught successful the Australian countryside, according to tribunal documents.
Sajid and Naveed Akram, the begetter and lad duo accused of carrying retired the killings, besides made a “reconnaissance” travel to Bondi formation conscionable days earlier the wide shooting, the constabulary documents said.

5 months ago
1






